Beautifully renovated 1940’s ranch home in desirable Sedgefield neighborhood. Stylish light-filled interior features hardwood floors in all rooms except tiled baths, elegant moldings and open layout. Updated kitchen has crisp white cabinets, granite counters, tumbled tile backsplash, stainless appliances and smooth cooktop range. 4th bedroom or office with French doors opens to the incredible outdoor entertainment area with huge deck and stone patio. Nestled on a sprawling 1/3 acre wooded cul de sac lot with mature trees and a fenced-in backyard. Unfinished garage/basement with workshop and extra storage space. Newer windows, siding, furnace and water heater. Walking distance to parks, restaurants, breweries and light rail.
- Attached Garage
- The Waterman Fish Bar (0.37 mi)105 reviews
- Holler & Dash Biscuit House (0.37 mi)346 reviews
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare (0.85 mi)132 reviews
- Hex Coffee (0.42 mi)84 reviews
- Not Just Coffee - South End (0.73 mi)116 reviews
- South End Grind (0.89 mi)29 reviews