Completely renovated in 2017, this fabulous Arts & Crafts bungalow in Villa Heights/NoDa is bursting with style, upscale features and space for entertaining. Very open layout with tons of natural light and wide plank hardwoods. Sleek quartz kitchen and bath counters, stainless appliances and kitchen island. Shiplap is the focal point in the living room and wainscoting wall elevates the style in the big Master. Love outdoor entertaining? Wrap-around paver patio is the perfect place to gather with friends, all in the privacy of the sprawling backyard. Rocking chair front porch and new heat pump in 2017. Walkability to the Greenway, Cordelia Park with pool, trails and playgrounds, light rail, Free Range Brewing, Amelie’s Bakery and Rhino Market.
- The Hobbyist (0.28 mi)3 reviews
- Smelly Cat Coffee (0.77 mi)433 reviews
- Undercurrent Coffee (1.35 mi)89 reviews
- Organic Harvest OH (1.2 mi)7 reviews
- Harris Teeter (1.25 mi)85 reviews
- Trader Joe's (2.26 mi)176 reviews