Charming Craftsman Conveniently Located Near Downtown Mt Holly! Tons of natural light, Main floor Bedroom & Full bath plus open space and amenities. Beautiful hardwoods throughout main floor including the bright & airy Great Room with gas log fireplace and fabulous Kitchen. 42” kitchen cabinets enhanced with extra crown moldings and under cabinet lighting, lots of granite counter space, tile backsplash and stainless appliances. The Master is truly a retreat with its stunning wall of windows, soaring cathedral ceiling and TWO walk-in closets. Comfort height double vanity, garden tub & separate shower in Master bath. Bonus, Office or Play space upstairs. New HVAC in 2016. Home sits on a corner lot on two cul-de-sacs and has a stone retaining wall that wraps the full back and side yards. Just a short walk to the community pool with kid’s splash zone, clubhouse, playground with nice covered picnic areas and walking trails. Minutes to I-85/485 and the US National Whitewater Center.
- One19 North Main (2.22 mi)41 reviews
- Nellie's Southern Kitchen (4.89 mi)1044 reviews
- Firehawk Brewpub (2.13 mi)19 reviews
- Catawba Coffee (2.22 mi)57 reviews
- Knowledge Perk Coffee Company (4.05 mi)2 reviews
- Waterbean Coffee Belmont (4.88 mi)4 reviews